In4Art has an incubation track in which we unite the four pillars of In4Art: investment, incubation, innovation and inspiration. These activities are made possible through the support of our patron and angel members.
Artist Career Development
In4Art invests in artists through acquisition, commission and occasionally by investing in a project budget to realize a new body of works. Furthermore, we provide masterclasses and develop tools to support the career development.
We have frequent contact with the artists in the collection to get updates, but also to provide coaching on career development and next steps. Yearly we schedule a goal talk, to see how our platform can support the next step.
Access to network, new collectors and buyers
Visibility is important. Therefore, we organize various activities to promote the artist and bring them in contact with our network.
We research and write articles on our observations of artists career development and dynamics in the art sector. We draw parallels from other industry.
- In4Art Five Building Blocks in artists career development
- The 21st century of Patronage: Angel Investing in Artists
- In4Art Career Development Canvas
- Habitat on tour: a story on how In4Art is creating visibility
Works of artists participating in the Incubation track are included in the In4Art Open Collection. Our selection criteria are based on the following model:
We actively scout for artists. If artists think they fit our selection criteria, they can send us their motivation and portfolio. We solemnly work with artists born after 1975, that are Europe based, produce wall-based art and fit within our collection philosophy:
- Pushing the limits of the possible (new concepts)
- Material research (stretching the edges of a medium and experiment with materials)
- Renewed Relevance (translate insight from history to the future, while reflecting on the impact of fast changing technology on our society)