Our Art-Driven Innovation method is founded on the belief that art is a powerful engine for responsible innovation. Our Roundtable Seminars demonstrate the applications of the method to a selection of the breakthrough technologies and topics we work with, such as AI & robotics, energy, social innovations, and breaking resource boundaries. During these seminars, we zoom into the radical possibilities that each of these domains have to offer.
A sneak peak of the program:
- How to create possibilities for radical innovation
- Introducing the Art-Driven Innovation method
- Trends in selected breakthrough technology fields
- Responsible innovation opportunities
For any organisation to remain relevant, insight into opportunities for radical innovations are essential. Consequently, it’s vital that they organise for innovation, stimulate an (open) innovation culture, and have an innovation portfolio assessment in place to assess progress and readiness for change. We will share how radical innovation opportunities are derived from scientific and artistic experiments, explain how to scout technology opportunities, and look at ways in which you can enhance the impact of your innovation effort. We will show examples of how such experiments have affected our daily lives, how they will do so tomorrow, and why certain topics should be on the agenda now.
The Roundtable Seminar format
The format is designed to give you the opportunity to get insights from – and share experiences with – your fellow professionals. We will touch upon the organization of innovation, the underlying culture, recent developments in the breakthrough technology fields, and give you a tool with which to get inspired and assess your innovation portfolio and potential for radical innovation.
The Roundtable Seminar will bring together high-level industry leaders, decision makers and innovation professionals, and aims to provide new knowledge and insights for innovation opportunities as well as extend your professional network. The group will be a maximum of 15 people.
What will it give you?
- Inspiration for your vision as a leader to shape innovation within your organization
- Insight into breakthrough technologies that will radically transform your business
- Interaction and reflection among your peers – innovation is an act of co-creation and knowledge sharing, thus radical innovation profits from a multidisciplinary perspective
- The Art-Driven Innovation Tool will be introduced, and you’ll get the opportunity to try it out for your needs
The Roundtable Seminar is delivered by the In4Art founders.